- 4 fresh poblano chiles
- 4 Tbs. orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 to 2 tsp. minced fresh jalapeño 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta Cheese
1. Preheat broiler. Line large baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Broil chiles, turning as needed, until skins blister and blacken, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Pull off skins and discard. Slit chiles lengthwise through one side and scoop out and discard seeds and veins, leaving stems intact.