Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- strawberry cream DIP
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup strawberries (no Sugar added)
- Fruit spread or strawberry jam
- chocolate FUDGE DIP
- 6 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 6 tablespoons prepared chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- HONEY almond DIP
- 2/3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons toasted, slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
For each serving, wash and pat dry with paper towels about 3/4-cup strawberries; set aside. For each dip, whisk ingredients until smooth in separate containers. To serve, make one or more of the dips. Serve in small bowls to accompany strawberries. Yield: 6 Servings.