Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 whole Chicken breasts, skinned, boned and cut into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 18-ounce package (2-1/2 cups) frozen California-style vegetables*, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Brown Chicken lightly in butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add rice, salt, mustard, broth and sherry.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add onions and vegetables; cover and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir 1/2 cup Cheese into rice and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Cheese on top.
- Replace cover until Cheese melts.