Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 lbs beef rump
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅕ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- sugar substitute equivalent ½ cup
- Dredge meat well in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Brown in oil in skillet; add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer about 4 hours over low heat.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 2 meat exchanges