Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just beyond the famous coastal landmarks lie the rich inland valleys of California. Incorporating goat Cheese and pistachios, this very California guacamole satisfies a regional preference for fresh and flavorful.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- ½ cup finely crumbled, chilled, fresh white goat cheese
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped, toasted pistachio nuts
- ¼ tsp (or to taste) crushed, red pepper flakes
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.