Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 10 inch flour tortillas
- 2 lg Genuine California avocados, sliced
- 6 slices of bacon- cooked and drained- can be chopped or whole
- 2 Cups grated- shredded cheese- (Colby recommended)
- 2 Cups cooked shredded Chicken
- Side Dishes:
- sour cream
- avocado Slices
- tomatoes or Salsa
Let the tortilla crsip, the Cheese melt, then flip the side not filled with toppings over to the side filled.
Then turn the entire tortilla over.
Brown lightly on both sides- till crisp.
Cut in half and serve with side dishes.