Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This fusion recipe combines hot chili sauce and sweet peaches with Asian spices for a tasty, spicy peach salsa. Serve as a salsa with tortilla chips or as a garnish for meat dishes.
California Fusion Peach Salsa from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 (15-oz) cans peaches, drained and chopped, although if you want to make this California style use fresh peaches
- 2 green onions, sliced thin, including tops
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garlic chile sauce
- ½ teaspoon five spice powder
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- In a bowl, mix the drained, chopped peaches, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, garlic chili sauce, lime juice, five spice powder, white pepper.
- Mix well.
- Chill before serving.