Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield - 3 cups of dressing
- 12 each chicken breasts, boneless
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, bite size pieces
- 12 oz Caesar dressing (recipe follows)
- 3 each California avocados
- 36 croutons
- 12 oz parmesan cheese, grated
Caesar dressing Edit
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 anchovy fillet each
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 drops tabasco
- Grill chicken breasts.
- Dress lettuce with Caesar dressing.
- Seed, peel and slice the California avocado.
- Place greens in the center of the plate.
- Place avocado on top.
- Place chicken at the base of the avocado.
- Garnish with croutons and grated cheese.