Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 8 Hours 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 cups / 32 servings
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix white corn, black beans, Italian- style salad dressing, ranch-style salad dressing, onion, hot pepper sauce, cilantro, chili powder and ground black pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 99 | Total Fat: 5.9g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 259mg | Total Carbs: 9.4g | Dietary Fiber: 2.2g | Protein: 2.3g