- ½ cup crushed unsweetened pineapple with juice
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ripe medium California avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- ½ large papaya, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced peeled jícama
- mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In large bowl, combine pineapple with juice and cranberries; let stand 15 to 30 minutes to slightly soften berries.
- Add honey and gently stir in avocado, papaya and jicama.
- Cover and chill briefly, or serve at room temperature.
- Serve as a dip with or as a topping on assorted crackers, mini rice cakes, graham crackers or sesame cracker bread.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.