- Whisk together vinegar and red pepper flakes; whisk in oil.
- Combine chicken, bell pepper, and green onion; fold in reserved dressing.
- Deep fry rice sticks in 2-ounce batches for about 3 seconds; turn, then fry another 3 seconds.
- Drain well.
- Just before service dice California avocados; gently fold into chicken salad.
- Per order break up fried rice sticks on serving plate.
- Mound 1¼ cups salad mixture on top of rice sticks.
- Garnish with green onion slivers.
- ↑ seasoned rice vinegar contains salt and sugar
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.