Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In large pot with lid, heat 1 cup broth, onion, green onions, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- When boiling, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add remaining broth and zucchini and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and allow to cool slightly.
- In food processor, puree zucchini, broth and avocado in batches.
- Return to pan and warm gently.
- Serve in soup bowls and garnish to taste.