- 4 fajita size fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 slices ripe California avocado, mashed
- 4 deli slices of sodium-free turkey breast
- 2 tsp prepared barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 thin slices of low-fat cheese, divided
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded
- Place two tsp. mashed avocado on tortilla, spreading to within 1 inch of tortilla edge.
- Place 1 slice of turkey breast over mashed avocado.
- Top with cheese and spread on ½ teaspoon barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle one-quarter of the carrots over the sauce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on plate.
- Using serrated knife, slice in half.