Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following recipe meets the "5 A Day for Better Health" program criteria. This means that this recipe does not exceed the following: 30% of calories from fat; 10% of calories from saturated fat; 100 mg cholesterol and 360 mg sodium per serving.
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium Onion, julienned
- 2 large green peppers, julienned
- 2 large red peppers, julienned
- 1 Cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ½ Cups fresh tomato salsa (see below)
- 12 flour tortillas
- non-stick cooking spray
- Fresh tomato Salsa
Spray skillet with cooking spray.
Cut avocado into 12 slices.
Fold tortillas and serve with Fresh tomato Salsa.