Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Pounds fresh spinach, washed and dried thoroughly
- 5 California avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Cup ripe olives, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups mandarin oranges
- spinach salad dressing (recipe follows)
- spinach salad dressing (2 cups)
- ½ Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dry leaf tarragon, crushed
- 1 tsp teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Cups vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Tear spinach into bite size pieces and place in large mixing bowl.