Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This version of an old standard has a contemporary twist. Fresh avocado in crunchy, spicy sauce makes a cocktail sure to be a taste pleaser for those in search of flavor.
- 2 tbsp thick, chunky tomato salsa
- 2 tbsp seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp diced seedless cucumber
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
- 2 California avocados (1 pound), diced
- 30 large (21 to 25 count per pound), cooked shrimp with tails
- 6 lime slices for garnish
- 6 sprigs cilantro for garnish
- Thoroughly combine salsa and next 5 ingredients; gently fold in avocado.
- Chill mixture 1 hour to marry flavors. (Mixture is best served the day it's made.)
- To serve, divide avocado mixture among 6 stemmed glasses.
- Hang 5 Shrimp, tails outside glass, around each rim.
- Garnish each with 1 twisted lime slice and 1 sprig cilantro.