Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 thin veal escalopes
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 thick slices Emmenthal cheese
- 2 California avocados, sliced
- Brush veal with lemon juice on both sides.
- Toss veal in beaten egg and then crumbs.
- Heat butter and cook veal on both sides for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place sliced avocado on each veal scallop, top with cheese slices and grill until melted and heated through; alternatively, place lid on fry pan and heat gently until cheese melts and avocado is heated.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a green leafy herb or finely diced red pepper.