Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 Cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Finely chopped fresh garlic
- ¾ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 1 ½ quarts Diced, cooked red new potatoes
- 1 Cup Diced celery
- 1 Cup Chopped sweet Onion
- 2 Pounds California avocados
- ½ Cup Chopped cilantro
- cilantro sprigs or celery leaves for garnish - As needed
Just Before Service
Keeping Genuine California avocados in Top Form:
To preserve the color of fresh California avocados up to six hours, spray, brush or dip exposed surfaces with lemon juice (adds slight acidity) or milk (neutral flavor). Completely cover with plastic wrap or foil before refrigerating.