- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- ½ Cup tomato sauce
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 2 Chicken or Turkey hot dogs, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ small California avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- ¾ Cup shredded non-fat Cheddar or mozzarella Cheese
- 24 pre-trimmed, peeled mini carrots
Arrange English muffin halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
Spread mixture over muffins.
Arrange avocado half-circles over filling.
Place 4 inches under broiler, watching carefully, just until Cheese melts.
Serve immediately along with the mini carrot "robots", allowing 4 per serving.
Preparation time, 15 minutes.