Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This salad is a refreshing summer salad that goes well with a light Pasta and wine for quick dinner on those lazy days of summer. Fruits paired with avocado can change depending on what's available in your area.
- 2 avocados, peeled,pitted and cubed
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled anc cubed
- 2 Cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 11 oz can mandarine oranges, drained
- ½ Cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
Add this dressing to fruits in large bowl and gently fold until fruit mixture is coated.
Garnish with lime peel curls if desired.