Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and carefully scoop out flesh and put in a bowl.
- Save the avocado skins for serving.
- Mash avocado with all remaining ingredients.
- Replace mixture into shells, smoothing down so as to keep avocado shape.
- Garnish with lemon twist and a sprig of parsley and serve with melba toast or crackers.
- Note: slight discoloration can occur if avocados are not freshly ripened.