Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A delicious combination of avocados and eggs. Egg-celent for a Sunday brunch table!
- 1/2 medium California avocado, ripe but on the firm side
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten with 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- 1/4 cup seeded, diced fresh tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray frying pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Over low heat quickly saute scallions.
- Pour beaten eggs into pan.
- Cover for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Flip egg over and layer cooked side with avocado, cheese and tomato.
- Cover again for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Fold omelette onto itself and season with salt and pepper.
- ==Cut omelette into 2 servings and enjoy!==