Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¾ Cup garlic mayonnaise (aioli)
- 24 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 6 California avocados (3 lbs)
- 48 one-ounce slices sliced roasted Chicken or Turkey (3 lbs)
- 24 one-ounce slices sliced Jalapeño Jack Cheese
- 16 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- unsalted butter, as needed
- 3 cups fresh fruit salsa of choice
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs
Spread 1/2 tablespoon garlic mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
Cover 12 slices of bread with avocado slices.
Cover each with remaining slice of bread, spread-side down, diagonally cut each in half.
Dip 2 halves of a sandwich in egg mixture, coating well.
Brown in hot butter, about 2 minutes per side.
Serve with 1/4 cup fresh fruit salsa.
Garnish with a cilantro sprig.