- Gently mix lemon juice with avocado; reserve.
- In a large frying pan, cook potatoes in hot oil, turning frequently, until tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Gently fold avocado into hash browns and continue cooking until well browned, about 3 minutes.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream and ½ tablespoon salsa.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon cilantro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.