Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¾ Cup white wine vinegar, divided
- ½ Tbsp Finely chopped fresh garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 2 Cups Chopped sweet Onion
- 2 Cups Chopped sun-dried tomato
- 24 rounds Flat bread, such as pita - about 7 inches in diameter
- Hearts of romaine leaves - As needed
- 3 Cups Romano Cheese, grated
- 12 California avocados
Just Before Service
Dice California avocados; gently fold into reserved fillin mixture.
Brush 1 round of bread with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Arrange 1 or 2 leaves romaine, depending on size, in center of bread. Top with 1/2 cup California avocado salad; garnish with 2 tablespoons Cheese.