Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A hot cream-based soup that is sweetened with Genuine California avocados.
- 2 genuine California avocados
- 2 cans corn kernels (8 oz each)
- 1 can diced potato (8 oz)
- 4 oz butter
- 4 oz flour
- 3 oz chicken base
- salt, pepper
- 1 quart milk or cream
- 1 oz red pimentos for color
- Melt butter add finely diced celery and onion, sauté until onions are tender.
- Add flour to butter and mix together, set aside.
- Peel 2 genuine California avocados and remove pit.
- Add with flour mixture and in a food processor blend together to make a puree.
- Put this mixture aside.
- Put 1 qt milk in a pan and bring to boil-bring back to simmer and add chicken stock add puree slowly to milk on stove. It will thicken.
- Add 2 cans of corn kernels and potatoes mix together.
- Let simmer approx 10 minutes.