- In small bowl, mix together sesame oil, cider vinegar, soy sauce, salt and garlic powder.
- Set aside.
- Place shredded chicken and onions in a large mixing bowl.
- Reserve half cup of oil and vinegar mixture and add the remaining portion to the chicken and chopped onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- Put 4 inches of vegetable oil into deep skillet and heat to 375°f over medium heat.
- Fry the rice sticks, a small amount at a time.
- Remove as soon as puffed.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In medium bowl, toss the shredded lettuce with the reserved oil and vinegar mixture.
- When ready to serve, toss chicken, lettuce, rice sticks and peanuts together.
- Top with California avocado slices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.