- Toss chicken with lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add celery, onions, cilantro, bell pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Prepare avocado half-shells per order.
- Generously drizzle with lemon juice to prevent browning and to enhance flavor.
- Just before serving, gently toss chicken with diced avocado.
- Place two avocado half-shells on plate.
- Fill with chicken mixture.
- Garnish with mixed seasonal fruit.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.