- Makes 12 appetizer servings
- Place in large bowl, combine oil, wine, oregano, basil and lime juice; pour over.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- About 4 hours before serving, add tomatoes, chiles, cilantro, garlic and onion.
- Return to refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add avocado cubes, lift ceviche from marinade with slotted spoon and serve immediately over rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.