Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve your customers this spicy dipping sauce for Onion flowers, fried vegetables, Chicken wings or use as a topping for grilled meat, poultry, or egg dishes. California avocado makes almost any dish command a better price.
- 1 California avocado (8 ounces)
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped Onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- Large pinch ground black pepper or to taste
- Pinch white pepper or to taste
- Pinch Cayenne or to taste
Roughly mash avocado. (Texture should not be smooth.)
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Chill 1 hour to marry flavors.
Best served the day it's made.