Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 ½ slices French or Italian bread, lightly brushed with olive oil, rubbed with clove of garlic and toasted lightly
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted and 1/2 inch diced
- 1/8 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 ½ tsp lime juice
- Prepare bread as directed above.
- In bowl gently toss remaining ingredients, chill and serve with freshly toasted bread.
- Serves 4 as an appetizer if bread slices are cut in thirds.