- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and avocado until smooth.
- Add oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- Stir in carrots, and raisins if desired.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven.
- Set at 350 °F for 40 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.