Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Pounds Medium Shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ Pounds tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 Cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/8 Cups Salsa
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- lettuce leaves as needed
- Minced parsley (optional) as needed
Pour over Shrimp mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
Garnish with parsley.