Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pound each chicken breast half to an even thickness, about ⅜".
- To pound chicken, put 1 breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Pound with mallet or the flat side of a French knife to desired thickness, repeat with remaining chicken.
- Lightly coat each piece with olive oil; rub each with some of the rosemary and garlic.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 12.
To prepare sandwiches Edit
- Roughly mash avocado; stir in lemon juice and zest; reserve.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan lightly filmed with olive oil, pan-grill chicken until just firm to the touch, 2 to 3 minutes per side; reserve.
- Spread a generous tablespoon of the avocado mixture on 6 pieces of focaccia; spread ½ tablespoon mayonnaise on remaining pieces of focaccia, mayonnaise-side down.
- Lightly film a large, hot frying pan with olive oil.
- Pan grill sandwiches, lightly pressing down on each with a spatula, as they cook, until focaccia is browned on the bottom.
- Turn; repeat procedure.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally.