Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
pineapple provides the perfect counterpoint to the lush texture and subtle, nutty flavor of California avocado in this versatile relish. Serve it with grilled meat, poultry or layer it on a Turkey, Ham, or Cheese sandwich.
- ½ Cup diced pineapple, fresh or canned
- ¼ Cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped, fresh mint
- ¼ tsp salt
- Large pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 California avocado (8 ounces), diced
Combine pineapple with next 5 ingredients.
Gently fold in avocado.
Let chill 1 hour to marry flavors.
Best served the day it's made.