Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 California avocados (1-1/2 pounds), diced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 ¾ Cups smoked Turkey or Chicken, diced
- ¾ Cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 12 Cups mixed lettuces
- 6 baked pizza (bread) shells (about 6 inches in diameter)
Whisk mustard into vinaigrette.
Toss Turkey, dried fruit, and mixed lettuces with vinaigrette.
Gently fold in reserved avocado.
Divide among 6 warmed bread shells.