Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: A Taste of Home
- Makes 6 cups
- 4 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (2.25 oz)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelop Italian salad dressing mix
- tortilla chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cheese, chilies, olives, onions, tomatoes and parsley until blended.
- Prepare salad dressing mix as package directs.
- Pour over cheese mixture and mix well.
- Serve at once with tortilla chips.