Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Yields: 6 - 8 Servings
A multi-bean, beef and bacon dish that is good anytime of the year.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (approx 16 ounces each) baked beans, drain but reserve liquid
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans, drained
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ to ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- Drain the juice in the baked beans and reserve to use as needed to thin mixture throughout cooking.
- Brown ground beef with bacon and onion.
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce to low and cook 3 to 5 hours.