- Heat up the oil in a pot, add the chicken, garlic, salt and herbs.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Leave at medium heat until chicken or hen is tender, adjust water when necessary minutes.
- Add the potatoes, celery and squash and five minutes later add the noodles.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking, adjust water when necessary.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- When the noodles are tender turn off the heat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.