Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blend the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Put in a pot put with the water, bones, meat broth cube, parsley, annatto, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Let boil and add the 4 plantains, cabbage, yucca corn, greens and carrots.
- Grate the 2 raw plantains.
- Once the 4 plantains are cooked, take them out of the fire squash them and mix them with the raw ones, add annatto and some soup if necessary to form a mass.
- Set this apart while making the stuffing.
- In 2 tbsp annatto fry the onion, green pepper, garlic, the meat from the soup chopped, the peanut butter, raisins, peas, oregano and add salt and pepper.
- Let this cook.
- Take some plantain mass and stuff with the stuffing, making small balls.
- Put the balls in the soup and cook at low heat for 10 minutes approximately.