Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 5 potatoes, peeled, cut in half (about 1 pound)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cup water
- 1 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz collard greens or kale (julienne cut)
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly, sliced, (7 ounces)
- 1½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil, olive, extra virgin
- In large saucepan, bring potatoes, onion, water, parsley and salt to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- In blender or food processor or using immersion blender, purée soup, in batches, and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, trim off stems and ribs from collard greens.
- Shred leaves finely.
- Add shredded leaves, sausage and pepper to puréed soup.
- Cook until greens are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Gently stir in oil.