Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Prajitura cu nuci si marmelada
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup lard or butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 4 yolks
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- flour as needed
- 2 oz / 50 g ground walnuts
- 6 whipped egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- Cream 1 cup of sugar with the butter or lard and 4 yolks, add sour cream, baking soda and vanilla, mix well, add flour and knead a medium soft dough.
- Roll a sheet the size of the baking pan, place in the pan and spread marmalade on it.
- Whip 6 egg whites, gradually add 1 cup sugar, then add the ground walnuts. Mix gently.
- Place this mixture on top of the dough with marmalade, smooth into a uniform layer and bake at medium heat to start with and then at higher heat.
- When done, cut into squares or rectangles.