Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Prajitura cu visine
- 7 oz / 200 g confectioner's sugar
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 lbs / 2 kg sour cherries
- flour as needed
- vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- After you mix the sugar with the eggs and vanilla, add sour cream and butter, mixing well, then add the baking soda.
- Knead everything with flour so that you get a medium stiff dough.
- Roll into a finger thick sheet and lay into a pan.
- Bake only until the dough lightens in color.
- Remove from the oven and quickly arrange the pitted and well drained sour cherries on top of the dough.
- Let bake. When it is done, cut into medium squares, while still hot in the pan.
- Arrange the squares on a plate and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- When they are cold, sprinkle some more vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar on them.
- Strawberries or apricots may be used instead of sour cherries.