Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Prajitura cu mere sferturi
- 12 medium peeled and quartered apples
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla, add the sour cream and then gradually (like a rain) add the flour and mix well.
- Finally, add the whipped egg whites and quartered apples.
- Mix gently. butter a pan, dust well with flour and pour the mixture in.
- Bake at medium heat until done.
- Serve warm sprinkled with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.