Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chec din albusuri
- 7 - 8 egg whites
- 10 oz / 300 g sugar
- 5 oz / 150 g butter or margarine
- 5 oz / 150 g flour
- peel from 1 lemon
- 4 oz / 100 g sliced walnuts
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Whip the egg whites with the sugar. Gradually add the melted and still warm butter (margarine), stirring continuously.
- Then add the lemon peel and flour.
- Place half of the walnuts on the bottom of a buttered and dusted bread pan.
- Then pour the batter and the remaining walnuts on top. Bake, first at low heat and then increase it.