Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chec cu cacao
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- 10 oz / 300 g confectioner's sugar
- 14 oz / 400 g flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla, add the yolks one by one.
- Mix with flour and then with whipped egg whites.
- Take 4 - 5 tablespoons of this mixture and put in a bowl where you mix this with 1 tablespoon cacao.
- Place half of the plain (without cacao) mixture in the buttered and dusted bread pan, then pour the cacao mixture down the middle over the plain mixture (to obtain a brown strip in the middle, from one end to the other).
- Then pour the remaining plain mixture. Bake, first at low temperature, then somewhat higher.
- When done, remove onto a wooden cutting board and cover with a cloth.