Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Prajitura cu marmelada de caise
This cake is even tastier after a day or two.
- 4 yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter (tepid)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- flour as needed
- vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- Mix the yolks with the sugar, add the sour cream, vanilla and baking soda, then tepid melted butter and mix well.
- Add flour and knead a medium soft dough. Divide into 3 equal parts and roll each one into sheets the size of the baking sheet.
- Place a sheet in, spread a layer of marmalade, cover with the second sheet, spread another layer of marmalade and then cover with the third sheet. Bake, first at low temperature, then increase it.
- After it has cooled off, cut into rectangles and sprinkle with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.