Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- Date and source unknown.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Beat cake mix, oil, pudding, sour cream and eggs together very well.
- In separate bowl mix together Sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Place ½ cake mix in greased tube pan.
- Place ½ of Sugar mixture on top of cake mixture.
- Top with remaining cake batter, then top with remaining Sugar mixture.
- Bake at 325 °F for 45 minutes.