Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These brownies are easy to make and take very little preparation time. A crowd with a sweet tooth will enjoy them!
- This recipe was inspired by www.cooks.com
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams of cream cheese
- 1 cake mix (chocolate or fudge flavor)
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- sugar, to taste
For the brownies Edit
- Melt half the chocolate with the butter.
- Mix these with one egg with the cake mix to form a stiff dough.
- Pat the dough into a greased baking pan.
For the topping Edit
- Melt the remaining chocolate and mix it together with the cream cheese and one egg, and sugar to taste.
- Spread the topping onto the dough.
- Bake according to the instructions on the cake mix box.