Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp sugar replacement
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg (well beaten)
- 1 cup flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 vanilla extract
- 1 salt
- 1 oil for deep-fat frying
- Combine sugars, buttermilk, and egg; beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients, except oil.
- Beat just until blended.
- Heat oil to 375°F.
- Drop dough from doughnut dropper into hot fat.
- Fry until golden brown, turning often.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving (1 donut - did you think it would be 3 or 4?) = 1 bread, 1 fat calories = 130 (yep still only 1 donut)